Monday, April 2, 2012

Scene without Dialogue - Kill Bill and The Crazy 88


Ok. Before you go and judge me for this CRAZY violent scene and piece, let me defend it first. When I first saw Kill Bill I loved it. I think the way Tarantino was able to master yet another movie was just amazing. This scene always stands out to me not because of the gore and blood behind it but because its a piece of art. If you look past the violence and look at how he transitions the scene to black and white and the way everything is carefully choreographed goes to show how much is put into one scene with little or no dialogue. Its not a silent scene by far but its beautifully done. Tarantino was able to capture an extremely violent scene and turn it into, in my opinion, a work of art. The gore is just an added bonus.  

1 comment: