Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just Dance 3 - Better then any Dance Game I have Played



So unfortunately for this post I do not have an embarrassing video of me playing it.

But Just Dance 3 was recently released for the Wii, and I have to say its great. I love the Just Dance games because of the group play. Getting a whole bunch of people together and dancing like a bunch if idiots is just so much fun for me. The Wii version in my opinion is much better then the Kinect. I did a post about a dancing game for the Kinect and how disappointed I was with it, but Just Dance 3 proves to me that not all dancing simulations are bad.

The game introduces a new style of dances that I love. In the old games if you were playing with 4 people you usually were all doing the same moves. But for this game certain songs you have to dance according to your character. Almost like a big choreographed routine.  Its so much fun and I love playing it and im going to try to bring it in for one of our game days.

My favorite song so far is Dynamite by Taio Cruz here is what the screen look likes when you play



There is something about holding two controllers and dancing like a fool that makes me so happy. I hope the Just Dance games continue to make great songs and routines like this. 

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY wish you had some embarrassing video! But there's plenty of it on YouTube! this is a fun game... Especially when you dance with non dancers who think they can dance!

    ReplyDelete