Friday, October 21, 2011

World Of Warcraft - Playing as a Beginner with my brother

So me and my brother decided to play World of Warcraft... yes I renewed my account GOODBYE LIFE. Hopefully I can keep my gametime under control. ANYWAY WOW has this feature called Recruit A Friend where a player with a paying account can "recruit a friend" (RAF) to join the game. It has some cool features when your accounts get linked. You level much faster, MUCH MUCH MUCH faster you can summon eachother places if your not near eachother and some other cool things.

Well we made Blood Elves which are on the Horde side (see last blog post). He made a Hunter and I made a Paladin.


I decided since its his first time playing to ask him about his game experience for the hour that we played. (1hr 10 levels then I had to shut off the computer!) 

"Umm... The graphics are very detailed which makes the game feel more intriguing to play. Umm... The style of gamplay like the different classes are cool because I can build and level my own guy and custom make it to how I want to play. I like being able to play with a bunch of different people at once and be playing in the same world on two different screens with someone in my house. I like how the network is set up and how I can interact with people across the world. I really like MMO's" - Spoken from my 15yr old brother Dom. 

The only problem now is he is not going to stop bugging me to keep playing the game... This is either a good or bad thing. Guess I should cancel my weekend plans! 


1 comment:

  1. Playing wow with you brother is a great thing to do. Just watch your time and make sure you come up for air!! Looking at it through his eyes is interesting. This was a good idea!

    ReplyDelete