Friday, September 30, 2011

Kinect - Dance Central

SO I was at my friends house and he had Kinect. I have never played it and decided to try it out.

BEFORE I post a video of me embarrassing myself let me review it.

Shotty controls make for an awkward game play, and even in dance mode its hard to follow the screen and be read since there is a slight delay. I was doing one move the screen was doing another I was still getting perfects, but it had nothing to do with me being a crappy white boy dancer.

The Kinect in general is not worth it in my opinion, there are not many games to choose from and you cant play with more then one person in the screen? I think thats its biggest problem. If I want to make a fool of myself I want to do it with someone I know standing next me. Plus bringing duel player makes it more fun. This is a system thats meant to be more fun then serious... I hope.


So here is a video of me "Pushing It" and embarrassing myself!

1 comment:

  1. I can't even comment on the video!!
    I haven't had a chance ot use the Kinnect yet, but everyone says it's only "OK." We should pursue this in class...
    Thanks Tom: 5

    ReplyDelete